Seasons 52 to Launch Summer Menu on June 21
Seasonal highlights include Grilled Pacific Wild Halibut, Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Indulgence and Strawberry Coconut Martini
Orlando, FL (June 14, 2011) /PRNewswire/ — Seasons 52, the highly-acclaimed fresh grill and wine bar restaurant, is set to introduce its seasonal summer menu on June 21, allowing guests to savor the fresh flavors of the season. Seasons 52 is known for its seasonally inspired menu and fresh approach to dining that meets the demands of today’s culinary-savvy consumers. This “right for the times” concept offers guests a complete dining experience with great tasting food that offers positive lifestyle benefits.
“Summer brings a bounty of fresh produce Seasons 52 will use to create unique, exciting dishes ideal for warm-weather dining,“ said Cliff Pleau, Senior Director of Culinary. “The crisp, bright flavors of sweet corn, ripe blueberries, and juicy tomatoes are some of the prominently featured ingredients on Season 52’s new summer menu, in addition to freshly caught fish such as snapper and halibut. ”
During the summer season, guests will enjoy new items such as:
- BLT Flatbread — crispy applewood bacon, organic arugula and tricolored organic tomatoes oven-baked on a flatbread, finished with basil sour cream
- Organic Tomato Tapenade — three-color organic tomatoes roasted with green and black olive tapenade topped with shaved parmesan
- Summer Basil & Parmesan Crispbread — classic parmesan crisp bread loaded with fresh summer basil
- Grilled Pacific Wild Halibut — served over sweet corn risotto with haricots vert in a spicy tomato broth
- Fieldale Farms All-Natural BBQ Chicken — with Yukon Gold garlic mashed potatoes and fresh roasted corn salad
- Grilled Red Snapper Piperade — marinated in achiote, served over jicama piperade and braised black beans
- Grilled Lemongrass Salmon Salad — organic greens, roasted corn, jicama and roasted red peppers
- Blueberry Cheesecake Mini Indulgence — double-crusted New York-style cheesecake with blueberry sauce and fresh berries
A new cocktail will also be featured this summer — the Strawberry Coconut Skinny Martini, a delicious blend of Strawberry Infused Prairie Vodka, coconut water and agave nectar that has fewer calories than drinks made with coconut cream. Master Sommelier George Miliotes will also add Lioco Rose to his “Drink These Before They Become Famous” list of handpicked, must-try wines for the season. In addition to this all-natural wine (meaning nothing is added to the crushed grapes--no yeast, sulfites or filtration), Miliotes is also adding two new wines available by the glass:
- Chateau Roustaing 2009, Bordeaux — This Cabernet Franc based blend highlights the lush, ripe fruit of the 2009 vintage and the complex aromatics innate in the Cabernet Franc grape.
- Wrongo Dongo Mourvedre — From the often overlooked growing area Jumilla in southern Spain this red beauty is all about rich dark fruit with a lush medium body.
Seasons 52 changes the menu four times a year with weekly fresh features to truly capture the flavors of the season. Each valued guest can be guaranteed the highest quality fresh food, prepared without compromising great taste or a rich and complete dining experience. Nothing on the menu is more than 475 calories, from the signature flatbreads and appetizers, to all entrees and the Mini Indulgence desserts, which were originally created at Seasons 52 in Orlando in 2002. Seasons 52’s promise of “a fresh dining experience that celebrates living well” has been consistently praised by restaurant critics across the country and people’s choice awards alike.
Seasons 52 currently operates 17 locations in ten states across the country and will open additional restaurants in McLean, VA (Tysons Corner Center) in June 2011; Naples, FL (Mercato Center) and Jacksonville, FL (St. Johns Town Center) in fall 2011; Kansas City, MO (Country Club Plaza), Oak Brook, IL (Oakbrook Center) and Garden City, NY (Roosevelt Field) in spring 2012, and Santa Monica, CA (Ocean and Broadway) in fall 2012.
About Seasons 52
Seasons 52, which debuted in 2003, is a fresh grill and wine bar that provides guests with a fresh dining experience, enabling them to celebrate living well. The menu is orchestrated by award-winning Chef Clifford Pleau, and is inspired by the seasons and the fresh appeal of the farmers’ market — 52 weeks a year. The award-winning wine list created and developed by Master Sommelier George Miliotes — the 152nd master sommelier in the world — is consistently praised for its diverse international selection of 100 wines, including more than 52 offered by the glass. Seasons 52 is recognized as a forward-thinking restaurant concept that is “right for the times” and always offers guests something new to discover. For more information, please visit Seasons52.com, Seasons 52 on Facebook, and Seasons 52 on Twitter.