MAKE YOUR HOLIDAY PARTY SPARKLE WITH HOME ENTERTAINING SOLUTIONS FROM BACARDI® CLASSIC COCKTAILS AND ROBERT VERDI
Coral Gables, Fla. (November 30, 2010) /PRNewswire/ — Just in time for your holiday gatherings, Robert Verdi, national television personality and lifestyle expert, is sharing elegant and innovative tips to turn you into the perfect holiday host this season. BACARDI® CLASSIC COCKTAILS PIÑA COLADA and BACARDI CLASSIC COCKTAILS STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI have joined with Verdi to bring you fun, festive and creative tips to make at home entertaining easy:
- Ward off winter blues with a little taste of summer. BACARDI CLASSIC COCKTAILS PIÑA COLADA and STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI are the perfect no-fuss; ready-to-serve cocktail for your holiday soiree. These fabulous cocktails, chilled on ice at a simple, stylish service station allow you more time relax with guests. Tie a single large grosgrain ribbon around a filled ice bucket, add your favorite BACARDI CLASSIC COCKTAILS; just pour and serve!
- Convert a coffee table into a festive candy station. Fill up large glass containers with colorful, holiday-themed treats like candy canes and gingerbread cookies so guests can serve themselves. Use oversized holiday gift tags to label the contents of each container for great-looking and easy to read visuals!
- Get creative with your tablescape and make a style statement that your guests will always remember. Reinvent the traditional tablecloth by creating a table runner with holiday gift wrap. Just unroll the wrapping paper and trim to table size. Clean up is quick and simple and you won’t have to launder dirty linens. Add a cluster of potted plants for vibrancy and flameless candles for warmth.
- Dress up classic drinkware for the holiday with accessories found at your local craft store. Tie strands of tinsel in a tight knot around the stems of wine glasses and attach miniature Christmas balls with wire hooks for a festive feel. Complete the look by adding colorful, old fashioned candy sticks or berries as garnishes.
- A great host is one step ahead when it comes to keeping guests comfortable. Make guests feel right at home by providing them with a pair of chic and cozy slippers. Slippers are the perfect relief for tired feet and will encourage your guests to kick off their heels and dance.
- After a night of celebrating, a fabulous host ensures that their guests arrive home safely. Put your local cab company on speed dial and let your guests know that you will be arranging rides home at the end of the night so they can really kick back and enjoy themselves
- Send your guests home with a reminder of your holiday spirit that they can enjoy all season long by putting your holiday party music mix on a festively designed memory stick. Guests will love the personal touch and have a holiday keepsake for years to come.
- Hand-written thank you notes are the finishing touch of a truly memorable get-together. Recycle your holiday greeting cards by using them as stylish post-card thank-you notes. Turn folding cards into post-cards by cutting them in half down the seam and re-using the front with your personal thank-you note on the back. Your guests will be impressed with the creative and thoughtful gesture.
All of Verdi’s entertaining ideas will make your holiday gathering stand out this season. These creative and thoughtful touches will impress your guests and leave a lasting impression. To view a video of these tips and more, please visit www.youtube.com/bacardi.
Both premium pre-mixed cocktails are made with BACARDI Superior Rum, the original, mixable light-bodied clear rum that, for more than 100 years, has been used to craft unique drink recipes that have now become world favorites. The 15-percent alcohol-by-volume (30 proof) ready-to-drink cocktail is available in a 750-ml size as well as a 1.75-liter. For more information, please visit www.BACARDI.com.
About BACARDI Rums
In 1862 BACARDI revolutionized the spirits industry when founder Don Facundo Bacardi began producing his remarkable light-bodied, smooth rum – BACARDI, the world’s favorite premium rum brand. Today, BACARDI rum is produced in Puerto Rico, following the production legacy set forth by Don Facundo – crafted in a five step distillation process, aged in American white oak barrels, and filtered five times for unparalleled quality and smoothness.
About Bacardi U.S.A., Inc.
Bacardi U.S.A., Inc. is the United States import and distribution arm of one of the world's leading spirits and wine producers. The company boasts a portfolio of some of the most recognized and top-selling spirits brands in the United States including BACARDI® rum, the world’s favorite and best-selling premium rum, as well as the world's most awarded rum; GREY GOOSE® vodka, the world-leader in super-premium vodka; DEWAR'S® Blended Scotch Whisky, the number-one selling blended Scotch whisky in the United States; BOMBAY SAPPHIRE® gin, the top-valued premium gin in the world; CAZADORES® blue agave tequila, the number-one premium tequila in the world; MARTINI® vermouth, the world-leader in vermouth; and other leading and emerging brands.
For additional information:
Tori Katz, Senior Account Executive
(212) 246-3586/ email@example.com
Joe Gerbino, Senior Manager, Corporate Communications & Public Relations
BACARDI U.S.A., INC.
786-264-8421 / firstname.lastname@example.org
ENJOY TOGETHER RESPONSIBLY.
©2010 BACARDI AND THE BAT DEVICE ARE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS OF BACARDI AND COMPANY LIMITED. BACARDI U.S.A., INC., CORAL GABLES, FL. RUM SPECIALTIES-EACH 15% ALC.BY VOL.